Friday, November 21, 2008

Pregnancy Nutrition

For all of my pregnancy nutrition advice I consult with a naturopathic doctor. During my first pregnancy the owner of a company I worked for referred me to see a new employee and indicated she was "really good". She had a diploma in natural nutrition. This did not cut it for me, she did not answer my pregnancy nutrition questions directly and I later realized my diet plan was exactly the same as my male colleague that was a few years younger than me. I sought out more for myself and my growing baby bump. I found a great naturopathic doctor. She has been able to clarify all of the small questions and tweak my diet in order to have a fit pregnancy. Her name is Dr. Jen Cassles. I was fairly educated, I knew things like I needed a good quality EssentialFattyAcid, but she ordered me one with the ideal DHA/EPA ratio for pregnancy and nursing, as it is not the same when not pregnant. She has written the FREE Nutrition downloads available with newsletter subscription, and her contact details are available.

I know seeing a Naturopathic Doctor is a luxury item and I am lucky to be able to trade services. I urge if you are going to seek out nutritional advice, go straight to the top and book an hour with a Naturopath. You will get nutritional advice as well as advice on any of your medical conditions, they are doctors. Price for service- this is a great value and I believe many of them undercharge according to average medical service industry rates.

1 comment:

Ahank said...

Thanks to share these details it’s truly nice.
obgynnearme.me

[Valid Atom 1.0]